Saturday, January 2, 2010

10 for 2010

Now that we are in a new year, I now have to say this year I turn forty. Not looking for a mid life crisis, but need to change some things in my life. This year I will be a grandparent, I want to be in the best of health and best of shape so I have given myself 10 things I want to do in 2010.

1. Lose a stone.
Feeling unfit and over weight, and have done for some time. Want to get back into walking and maybe kite flying again. Will be spend a lot of time following trials riders this year. So will be spend a good amount of time outdoors. I am to lose at least a stone by February 16th, the day my grandchild is born.

2. Get a sailing lesson.
This is something that I have wanted to do for some time. Might even try to blag my way onto the clipper ships when they return to Hull this year.

3. Improve website.
Need to get finger out and sort website it has been under construction for to long now. Would like to learn more about website design.

4. Do more gigs.
Enjoyed the 2 big gigs I did last year and want to do more. Need to build a better network of people in the music industry so I can get an AAA pass. Want to shoot more weddings and other events.

5. Become best granddad.
Reading blogs on baby photography, want to be there for all the golden moments. Also just want to do my best.

6. Climb Scar Fell Pike.
Messed up climb a few years ago and never made summit. Have climbed Ben Nevis and snowdon. Need scar fell to complete the set.

7. Get a degree.
Either start a photography degree or finish my nursing degree.

8. Less time on pc.
Try to us pc as a tool not an escape. Need to use it more productively.

9. Build photography business.
Need to start getting paid more for what I do. Need to develop a portfolio and move away from been a happy snapper. Need to find a niche I am happy with and work on that. Thinking about starting to go to a photography class or hook up with local flickr group.

10. Be happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...