Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 5/30 Song that reminds you of someone…

House of Pain: Jump around.

While going through my music collection I had several songs that reminded me of different people. My favourite is Jump around by House of Pain. This fits with my life at the moment because if I did jump I would be in a world of pain, due to the surgery I had done on my ankle.

Day 88/365 Asymmetrical Symmetry 
The reason the song reminds me of two of my friends is it was playing on the radio when we where driving back from Robin Hoods Bay. We had spent all day driving two Toyota Hi-lux pick-ups off road. The best part of the day was driving over a five foot high sew-saw. Glad to say that I am still good friends with both of them.

This was shot was taken at one of the motocross events I photographed on 35mm in the early nineties. Here’s Jase and Nige.

Day 95/365 Day 5/30 Song that reminds you of someone..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...