Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chocolate and Photography

Chocolate-2

This year I had set a goal that I wanted to get back to enjoying my photography. I have started a 365 day project

All though I have missed a few days due to work pressure and working nights I am still enjoying it. Been creative and unique every day I have found challenging. I have looked at several websites for inspiration. One I have enjoyed is Don GIannatti @wizwow

He runs Project52.org and gives a weekly assignment and a deadline. The one I wanted to do I missed the deadline because I want to take my time and do it while I was off work on annual leave.

The assignment was to shoot for a local cafe with the theme chocolate and the finished image was to be square.

Chocolate-1Chocolate-4Chocolate-5Chocolate-6

So here is the basic set up. 430exii on sync cable. Shoot on manual. Shoot at between 1/4 and 1/8 power. A Jessops 360afd on slave, At 1/4 power for background. And a vivitar 285hv camera right for fill.

IMAG0477

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...