Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tripod Chasing

I have been following a fellow photographers blog for some time now. Neil Holmes is a local free lance photographer, who has been cataloguing and photographing Hull and the local area for the past 30 years. I meet Neil via twitter and have followed him and his blog since then.

Recently he posted some shoots of a green door on a derelict building, the building looked familiar so I asked where the photos where taken. Neil had taken the shoots around Princess Quay in an area ear marked for development.

I told Neil I would be tripod chasing him, the act of following another photographer to copy their work. Hopefully I have given my on touch to the photos.

They are all shot on a Canon 5d mark2 with a 24-70mm-L lens. Post process is with Lightroom and Photomatix 3.

Princess Quay Walkabout-1Princess Quay Walkabout-2Princess Quay Walkabout-6Princess Quay Walkabout-3Princess Quay Walkabout-4Princess Quay Walkabout-7Princess Quay Walkabout-8Day 24-365 Princess Quay WalkaboutPrincess Quay Walkabout-5

1 comment:

Neil Holmes said...

Hi Graham, thanks for the mention & links, glad I provided you with a bit of inspiration :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...