Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Model Shoot New Canon 5d mark two

1st shoot with my new Canon 5d Mk II. Second shoot with model Naomi. It was 1st time shooting with her model boyfriend Dan. Very nice couple and fun to work with. Dan has some very good "female" poses!

I had not had much time to get used to the settings on the new camera. Basic menus are similar to the 450d I had been using. The shoot was around Hull Marina in strong sunlight. I only used available light and decided not to use flash. Some shoots did have harsh shadows, which I could have removed with a reflector. The only shoots I found difficult where of a fountain as a back drop. The camera was over exposing. When I shift the axis of the camera, so it was not in line with the sun, the exposures where better.

 

IMG_0277

IMG_0334

IMG_0191

IMG_0199

IMG_0230

IMG_0241

Blogger Labels: Model,Shoot,Canon,Hull,Marina



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...